Total Pageviews....

Friday, 14 February 2014

Goodbye....but Not Forever.

I've decided to take a break from fashion blogging for a little while. It's been a tough decision but I know that it is the right thing to do. I don't want to go into too much detail but I suffer from Anorexia-nervosa (as some of you may know if you've read my post about my ED) and at the moment I am struggling slightly. I know that a number of people do not believe that the media/fashion industry have any impact on people developing eating disorders. Perhaps that is true but what I do know is that idolising emaciated super models does not help one recover, for me it greatly hinders the recovery process.

I just want to end by thanking you all so much for taking the time to read my blog, I really do appreciate it. Take care,
                       Jennifer  xxx

P.s If any of you beautiful people want to contact me feel free to do so, I love receiving messages!!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferBrown67
Twitter: @_JenniferBrown_
Tublr: http://jenniferbrown67.tumblr.com
Email: Jennanneno1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment