Total Pageviews....

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

Winter is without a shadow of a doubt my favourite season. I love the cosy jumper wearing, the tea drinking and the festive spirit which the season inevitably brings. This winter we have an extra treat (In terms of fashion!)French designer Isabel Marant has designed a truly exquisite collection for top high street retailer H&M  which is due for launch this November. There are certainly a few pieces which will be going on my ever growing Christmas wish list! 

image
Wool cardigan, £79.99; leather trousers, £179.99

Personally, I am not too enamored with the the leather trousers, but I think the jacket is glorious and a steal coming in at just under £80. Teemed with a cosy jumper, leggings and a pair of ankle boots this jacket would be perfect for winter coffee outings with friends.




image
 dress, £69.99 and boots, £149.99 
Perhaps you've purchased the exquisite jacket but want to dress it up a little Voila!  This dress  oozes class and elegance it may be considered a tad pricey for a high street dress but I'm sure it would be worth it for the sheer wear-ability factor and elegance which it brings!


So be sure to keep you're diary free for  Thursday the 14th of November. I shall inevitably be sprinting out of uni that day to queue outside my local H&M! 

No comments:

Post a Comment