Total Pageviews....

Monday, 30 September 2013

Winter Coat Dilemma.

I should most definitely be preparing for tomorrows Economics seminar but this week shall be pretty hectic in terms of uni work so I thought I'd quickly make this post while I can.

Yesterday I went shopping hoping to purchase a cosy winter coat. To my dismay all I could find came in the form of horrendously over-sized coats. The majority of them are beautiful however you need to be rather tall to pull them off at 5'1 they simply drown me and make me look even smaller than I already am.

                                                                          SLOUCHY MOHAIR BOYFRIEND COAT Price: £89.00


This coat was my favourite from Topshops offerings on the hanger that is. However, when I tried it on it looked truly ridiculous it drowned me, the sales assistant said that they will not be socking anything less than a UK6 in store but are curently selling UK4 online. I was considering buying a UK4 online but I'm sure that it will still be too big. I think I simply have to accept that my height will not allow me to wear over-sized coats. It's just rather unfortunate that this happens to be this seasons must have.

I also tried Miss Selfridge and came across a rather pretty collection of tartan coats however to my horror they too appeared to be over-sized.

CHECK BORG COLLAR COAT £79.00



I finally went to Zara and found a grey coat. I tried on the small it was too big but I knew that the XS would be a perfect fit. There was a girl instore trying on the XS and she then went on to purchase it. THE ONLY XS IN THE SHOP!
Image 1 of DOUBLE BREASTED WOOL COAT from Zara

DOUBLE BREASTED WOOL COAT £69.99



...and so my hunt for a winter coat continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment